Friday, October 24, 2008

Newcastle

September 30, 2008

I don't have much time to write, but I just wanted to let you know that I made it to Newcastle.
Let's see... Sunday night I got to go salsa dancing on the beach in Melbourne with some friends and then on Monday I finally got to go for a surf near Bells Beach in Victoria. So I arrived Monday night in Newcastle and already am stoked b/c there are some awesome Christian girls here. I'm staying a walking distance from the beach and have been surfing the last couple of days. I have plans to head to Sydney for some sightseeing and guess what... there is a latin festival!!! So I will get to hit up some more salsa dancing there as well. I can't wait! I will send more pictures when I get a chance. I'm thinking this is where I might want to stay... so I'm praying about that. I haven't had much of a chance to just sit down and relax over the past few days (which I desperately need). But it's so great meeting so many wonderful people. Thanks for your prayers.

Love,
Julie

No comments: